Natural and Organic Food and Beverage: The Market - US - October 2011
The $18.9 billion natural and organic food and beverage (NOFB) market is one of the few bright spots in a generally dreary consumer economy. Strong opportunities for innovation and growth remain in this market, even as the food industry as a whole is struggling. This report examines how the NOFB market is growing and evolving, and identifies key trends that are likely to shape its future, including:
- Examining the growth of the market over the past three years, and what factors have contributed to this growth, as well as what will influence future growth
- Identifying market segments that show the most potential for growth in the coming three to four years, and how savvy brands can capitalize on that potential
- Looking at how natural and organic consumers have adapted to current economic conditions, and implications for NOFB producers
- Analyzing the most important drivers of growth and change in the NOFB landscape, including how consumers’ changing eating habits and increased concern about health and nutrition will shape the future market
- Identifying key players in the overall NOFB market in 10 leading segments, and examining how changing market conditions have impacted the leading companies and brands
- Tracking the hottest marketing trends and analyzing recent successful campaigns in both traditional and new media advertising for NOFB brands
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.