Natural and Organic Personal Care Products - US - March 2010
This report explores the NOPC market and includes insights on how this market is evolving. The market has the potential to be far larger than it currently is, stifled by a lack of clear industry standards surrounding the very definition of “natural” and “organic” personal care. The resulting consumer confusion, along with purposely misleading labeling by manufacturers that are looking to capitalize, remains the biggest threats to the market’s growth.
Topics explored within this report include:
- How the recession has affected this market in 2009, and what Mintel forecasts for 2010 and beyond
- The manner in which companies big and small are turning to social networking to engender loyalty among consumers
- A look at current certification standards, and whether they’re actually doing consumers a disservice
- How wider distribution is affecting sales through natural supermarkets, already feeling the pinch due to the poor economy
- An in-depth study of the competitive factors that may be infringing on sales of NOPC products
- In-depth analysis of consumer usage of, and behavior/attitudes toward NOPC products
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.