Non-alcoholic Beverages: The Consumer - US - March 2010
In this portion of a two-part report on non-alcoholic beverages, Mintel takes an in-depth view of the consumer. The market-centric view is covered in Mintel’s Non-alcoholic Beverages: The Market - US - April 2010. This report allows non-alcoholic beverage (NAB) producers and marketers a glimpse into consumption trends, as well as consumer behavior and attitudes toward the gamut of non-alcoholic beverages.
The major themes explored in this report include, but are not limited to:
- Non-alcoholic beverage consumption trends including soda (carbonated soft drinks), fruit juice/drinks, milk/soymilk, energy and sports drinks, RTD tea and coffee, and bottled water
- The impact of the current recession on consumer purchase behavior of non-alcoholic beverages
- How consumers perceive non-alcoholic beverages with pro-health and lifestyle attributes
- What opinion consumers have of beverage sweeteners including high-fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, stevia and other natural sweeteners
- Packaging attributes in non-alcoholic beverages that are likely to attract consumers
- Health attributes that resonate the most with non-alcoholic beverage buyers
- Non-alcoholic beverage purchase incidence for immediate consumption and at-home consumption
- Types of promotions—buy-one-get-one, deals in newspapers, or coupons—that motivate consumers to purchase non-alcoholic beverages
- Non-alcoholic beverage consumer trends among high-growth population groups—blacks, Hispanics and Asians
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.