Nuts and Dried Fruit - US - January 2011
At more than $6 billion in 2009, the nuts and dried fruit market grew well despite the economic downturn. Increasingly health-conscious consumers are sincerely concerned with seeking out healthful snacks. Nuts and dried fruits have gained enduring respect for their nutritional value, and Americans are turning toward the market with new enthusiasm.
This report addresses issues of key concern to manufacturers, marketers and distributors of nuts and dried fruits. These include:
- The relative importance of brand names and private labels in a fragmented market
- The health benefits that consumers appreciate, the misconceptions that they retain, and the nutritional trends and news that can provide opportunity
- The product innovations and line extensions that will attract new consumers
- The importance of messaging and marketing in strengthening the product’s connection to its consumer base and in reaching new audiences
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.