Online Entertainment - Ireland - December 2014
“Online gambling is the largest sector of the online entertainment market in Ireland and continues to experience growth. However gambling operators will have to respond to increasing social and political pressures to reduce the risks of gambling addiction amongst consumers.”
– David Falls, Research Analyst
This report answers the following questions:
- What are Irish consumers’ online gambling and betting activities?
- What are Irish consumers’ attitudes towards online gambling and betting?
- What are Irish consumers’ usage habits and experience with online video streaming services?
- How popular is online gaming?
- What other types of entertainment activities are Irish consumers participating in online?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.