Oral Healthcare - UK - January 2012
“As consumers take extra care in keeping their teeth in tip-top condition to avoid the financial sting of dental treatments, this is helping to support oral care sales. Marketing messages which focus on ‘prevention rather than cure’, encouraging consumers to invest in their oral health to minimise the chance of needing expensive remedial work, will help to boost oral care usage and sales further”.
– Ricky Lakhani, Personal Care Analyst
Some questions answered in the report include:
- How is the recession impacting on sales of oral hygiene products?
- Which sectors of the market have most potential for growth?
- What are consumers’ main oral health concerns?
- What benefits do consumers look for when purchasing toothpastes?
- What impact will the ageing population have on the oral care market?
- Who is most interested in teeth-whitening treatments, and how can marketers better target them?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.