Oral Hygiene - Brazil - May 2014
“The toothbrush and toothpaste segments have high penetration and frequency of use in Brazil, but there are opportunities for companies to develop more specific benefits, such as the addition of vitamins, higher protection and sensitive teeth action, since these attributes are of utmost importance to consumers. Supplementary oral care products (such as dental floss) and mouthwash are the two segments most suited to feature added benefit, experienced significant growth in the last few years and are used at a high frequency by Brazilians.”
– Sheila Salina, Senior Analyst
This report will answer the following key questions:
- Which segments of the oral care category are mostly used by Brazilians and with what frequency?
- Which factors (eg promotion, price, branding) influence consumers’ buying decisions the most?
- What brand attributes/claims are more relevant for Brazilian consumers?
- Which are the most common consumers’ attitudes and behaviors toward oral care products (related to health, well-being and appearance)?
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.