Ovens and Microwaves - UK - November 2011
“Consumers have a wider choice than ever before of cookers. Modular built-in separates have been developed which allow consumers to select the appliances and functionality they want and create a ‘bank’ of appliances. Features such as built-in microwaves that match the other ovens, ‘domino’ hobs which can be mixed and matched and co-ordinating coffee makers that can also be built in create the ultimate in functionality and style.
Yet, the economic squeeze has made consumers increasingly thrifty and they will hang back to get the deal they want and shop around to stretch their budgets even further. So they want it all, the ultimate cooker for their needs at the best possible price, making it tougher than ever for brands and retailers to generate adequate profits.”
– Neil Mason, Head of Retail Research
Some questions answered in the report include:
- How much is the internet influencing shopping behaviour for cookers?
- What are the latest trends in cookers?
- Is sustainability influencing demand?
- Is the slowdown in the housing market affecting demand?
- What role do style and colour play in shaping decisions to buy?
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.