Ovens and Microwaves - UK - November 2012
“Although tight finances are creating opportunities for own-label manufacturers and retailers to aggressively target the bargain hunter, the era of austerity holds an opportunity for manufacturers to secure a long-term relationship with consumers that delivers on quality, assurance and outstanding customer service.”
– Neil Mason, Head of Retail Research
Some questions answered in this report include:
- Is the internet driving sales or driving down values?
- Can multichannel retailing withstand the threat from pureplayers?
- Are environmental credentials still relevant to today’s budget-focussed consumer?
- What impact is the stagnation in the housing market having on sales of ovens?
- Are consumers willing to trade up to new technology in cooking?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.