Passive Fire Protection Equipment (Industrial Report) - UK - December 2014
“Demand for passive fire materials has been challenged in recent years with low levels of construction activity. However, new build prospects are far stronger than the overall economy, and this will result in strong demand for passive fire products and materials over the next few years. Individual product areas have very different prospects, reflecting the mixed levels of development anticipated in various construction sectors.”
– Terry Leggett, Senior Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
• How will the market develop over the next five years?
• Is growth sustainable over the entire five years and what will be the market drivers?
• Which product sectors now hold the best prospects?
• What implications are there for the market and industry from the varied prospects for construction activity
For the purposes of this report, the market for passive fire protection materials is defined as those building materials that have fire-resistant and prevention properties, but which do not warn or actively extinguish fires.
The market is segmented into the following sectors:
- Fire doors, consisting of timber fire doors, steel fire doors and associated products
- Fire resisting partitions, consisting of fire-resistant partitions, suspended ceilings, luminaries, composite panels, glazed screens and cavity barriers
- Structural passive fire protection, largely consisting of fully-loaded steel column fails designed to support loads at up to 580̊C
- Fire-resistant glass, including both insulating glass and non-insulating glass
- Fire-resistant ductwork and dampers
- Fire-resistant cables
Take a look inside a sample report
Mintel’s consumer reports deliver insight and expert analysis into key consumer trends and behaviour in your marketplace, in addition to an overview of the market data and key brands. Mintel’s consumer reports provide you with easily digestible information to guide your future innovation and move your business forward.Download now
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.