Pizza Restaurants - US - October 2009
While the recession is a factor, the pizza restaurant industry faces unique challenges. This report provides market participants the insight needed to understand these challenges, as well as analysis on how pizza operators are adapting to them. Issues raised in the report include, but are not limited to:
- The degree to which pizza restaurants are affected by general consumer “trade out” and “trade down” patterns
- How pizza operators are innovating “on the menu” to compete on menu diversity
- Takeout, pick-up, and dine-in procurement trends
- Competitive analysis on leading companies, including Pizza Hut, Domino’s, Little Caesars, Papa John’s, California Pizza Kitchen, and Papa Murphy’s
- Ordering technology developments
- Assessing the “kid factor”
- Pizza restaurant decision influencers
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.