Premium Alcoholic Drinks - UK - November 2012
“Premium brands would be ill-advised to follow a strongly promotional driven strategy as a means of appealing to more drinkers. However, this is not to say that they should not promote at all in order to preserve their exclusive status, as infrequent price cuts are undoubtedly an effective way of encourage trialling.”
– Chris Wisson, Senior Drinks Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- How can premium brands enhance accessibility without losing exclusivity?
- How can premium brands better convince female drinkers that they are worth the money?
- What is the craft drinks movement bringing to markets?
- How can wine develop its premium tier?
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.