Quick Service Restaurants - Canada - June 2019
Covered in this report
This report covers quick service restaurants:
- Quick service restaurant (QSR): also called fast food, restaurants that primarily focus on serving food quickly and at lower prices than full service, sit down restaurants. These establishments typically have minimal table service and generally require consumers to order their meals at a walk-up counter or drive-thru window.
"The primary focus of this Report will be to better understand usage of quick service restaurants, the drivers and barriers to visits and the opportunities to leverage tactics such as new technology, unique flavours and emerging alternatives to meat. The findings of this Report are based on the results of Mintel’s exclusive research and will help provide consumer behaviour in a market that is both mature and dynamic."
- Scott Stewart, Senior Technology and Media Analyst
This Report looks at the following areas:
- QSR has limited space for growth
- Consumers are slow to adopt new technologies
- QSRs stand to gain from staying focused and keeping it simple
- Use flavours, toppings and ingredients strategically
- The rise of plant-based alternatives to meat
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.