Recruitment - UK - November 2017
“One year on from Brexit and the recruitment market has sustained growth to refute the declines widely expected in line with mounting uncertainty. However, while immediate uncertainties have not translated into a slowdown in hiring intentions, fears remain around widening skills shortages and the slow-burning manifestation of uncertainty, with hesitancy creeping into the business landscape, triggering a gradual, systemic reduction of labour forces.”
– Marco Amasanti, B2B Analyst
This Report looks at the following areas:
- How can the recruitment industry and the government help combat British skill shortages in the coming years?
- How has the structure of the UK labour market, and demand in the recruitment industry, changed in recent years?
- How has the UK job market performed over the past year in the wake of Brexit, and the climate of uncertainty surrounding it?
- With the finalisation of negotiations now only 18 months away, how will this climate impact the industry over the coming years?
- What does the future look like for the recruitment market?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.