Recycling - UK - February 2017
“The UK recycling industry looks set to undergo an uncertain number of years due to recent stagnation in household recycling rates - the first decline since the millennium - compounded by the recent Brexit vote and ongoing climate of austerity.”
– Marco Amasanti, B2B Analyst
This report will explore the following key issues regarding the recycling industry in the UK:
- What are the implications of the recent Brexit decision for the UK recycling industry?
- How can the industry look to revive the recent stagnation in household recycling rates?
- What are the key factors underlying this recent slowdown in performance?
- How have regional differences had a role in recent performance?
- How has the structure of the municipal and commercial and industrial recycling sectors changed in recent years?
- What does the future hold for the UK recycling industry?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.