Regional Lifestyles - Brazil - December 2013
"Companies and brands interested in competing in specific regional markets must be aware of what defines each region. The North-East is without a doubt one of the most interesting regions in terms of business investment and consumer demand, but it is also the region that most stands out in terms of consumers’ preferences and attitudes. In order to attract these consumers companies need to respect their culture and environment, offering affordable prices and more social interaction".
– Sheila Salina, Lifestyle Analyst
In this report we will discuss the following issues:
- Is there a greater or lesser influence of regional brands/producers in different categories in different regions? What are the categories in which local brands stand out and why?
- Which services, in each region, are more often used because of their location? And which services could be explored most efficiently?
- What are the reasons behind Brazilians’ choice of where to live? What is the predominant lifestyle of each region? How can companies tap into regional profiles in order to increase their market penetration?
- Is there a preference for regional producers, flavors, aromas and food brands? How relevant and how much does this influence consumption?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.