Salty Snacks - Brazil - April 2012
"The Brazilian Salty snack market is experiencing growth, yet comparatively low penetration and frequency of consumption indicates significant opportunities for further growth in the future. The market’s success is dependent on continued economic prosperity, improved distribution, and the ability to attract older users into the category."
- Naira Sato – Senior Food Analyst, Latin America
Some of the questions answered in the report include:
- How has the Salty Snack market performed in the past five years?
- How the market can grow its user base, and drive frequency of use amongst infrequent users?
- How the retail environment is adapting to changing consumer needs, and what it needs to do to exploit opportunities in the future?
- Why Better-For-You snacks are yet to fulfil their potential, and the important role they can play in driving future market growth
- How Corporate Social Responsibility is helping to drive market growth
- How smaller, local brands can compete with larger national and international brands in particular regions
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.