Sanitary Protection and Feminine Hygiene Products - UK - May 2013
“With an ageing population, the market could cater better for women who are leaving the sanitary protection market but entering the adult incontinence market. Closing the gap between pre- and post-menopause could come in the form of product ranges targeted to specific needs of this time in a woman’s life. On the other end, the younger demographics, who are influenced by recommendations, offer opportunities to catch women as they enter the market, and drive brand loyalties.”
– Roshida Khanom, OTC and Personal Care Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- How will the ageing population impact this market?
- How can the feminine hygiene market be expanded?
- What are the opportunities with the younger demographics entering the market?
- How is own-label performing in this category?
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.