Seasonal Shopping - UK - August 2014
“For store-based retailers facing competition from online-only rivals, seasonal occasions provide opportunities to make their shops destinations. Seasonally-themed ranges, merchandising and in-store events can provide shoppers with reasons to visit their stores.”
- John Mercer, Retail Analyst
This report looks at the following issues:
- How can retailers boost spending on seasonal events?
- Spending on retail versus leisure services
- Cynicism doesn’t stop shoppers spending
- In a multichannel world, calendar occasions can drive in-store interest
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.