Shopfitting - UK - January 2017
“There was belief prior to the recession that the increased frequency of store refurbishments in what remains an intensely competitive retail sector had broken the highly cyclical nature of the shopfitting sector. This proved overly optimistic as large retail chains delayed the roll out of refurbishment programmes in uncertain economic conditions. Now faced with uncertainties surrounding the Brexit outcome, further short-term disruption to the shopfitting market is expected.”
– Terry Leggett, Senior Industrial Analyst
This report explores the following issues facing UK shopfitters:
- What is the balance between refurbishment activity and new store fit out in the UK and how is this likely to change moving forward?
- How are retailers’ actions affecting prices in the shopfitting industry?
- What are the prospects for new retail construction in 2017 and beyond?
- What retail sectors will offer the strongest new business opportunities over the coming year?
- What trends in retail store environments will affect shopfitters in the next five years?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.