Short Breaks - Ireland - October 2013
“With the situation of high oil prices and low wage growth likely to continue and result in higher prices, companies operating in this sector will need to consider how they provide value for money and communicate this effectively through the appropriate channels to increase the number of domestic and overseas visitors that take a short break in Ireland.”
– James Wilson, Research Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- What type of short breaks offer the greatest appeal to Irish consumers?
- What factors are important to Irish consumers when taking a short break?
- How do Irish consumers plan a short break?
- What impact is the rising cost of travelling having on the market for short breaks in Ireland?
- How are deal-of-the-day websites impacting the short break market in Ireland?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.