Snacks - China - April 2012
In this report we answer the key questions:
- Who the key consumer groups for snacks are and how their differing lifestyles shape their demand for snacks?
- How the industry needs to face imminent and inevitable consolidation with creative branding and marketing to engage better with the key consumer groups.
- What the threat from snack food retail chains and modern grocery chain private label is doing to the competitive landscape in the snacks market.
- Whether the snacks industry is meeting the health demands of Chinese people in light of increased worries among consumers about food safety, obesity and nutrition
- Are manufacturers beginning to understand how premiumisation could raise their profile and appeal amongst consumers, and help them to survive the oncoming period of consolidation?
Take a look inside a sample report
Mintel’s consumer reports deliver insight and expert analysis into key consumer trends and behaviour in your marketplace, in addition to an overview of the market data and key brands. Mintel’s consumer reports provide you with easily digestible information to guide your future innovation and move your business forward.Download now
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.