Social Media: Household Care - UK - May 2012
“The household care market is one where the products are pushed to the back of the cupboard until they need to be used and chores are pushed to the back of mind until they can no longer be ignored. However, this dislike of chores offers household care brands the greatest opportunity to engage people as they search the internet for solutions to cleaning problems and provide feedback on the brands that got the job done with minimal effort.”
– Alexandra Richmond, Senior Consumer and Lifestyles Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- Which users are most engaged?
- What is the role of social media in brand engagement?
- Why do people engage with household care brands via social media?
- How can unglamorous brands add ‘shine’ to their communications?
- What do consumers do when considering buying household care brands?
- Who is dominating online conversation among household brands?
- What are the levels of engagement for household care brands?
- Why do people engage with household care brands?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.