Solar Panels - UK - October 2015
“With opportunities for large-scale, ground-mounted solar deployment limited due to ROC cuts and proposed FIT subsidy cuts most severely affecting the residential sector, solar companies are expected to increasingly target the largely untapped commercial/industrial sector. Installers that successfully develop into ‘smart contractors’ are likely to be in the best position to unleash the full potential of the commercial/industrial sector by offering added-value and turnkey energy management solutions. They may even be seen as ‘outsourced energy managers’ and become part of a company’s team to create energy solutions that work for them.”
– Claudia Preedy - B2B analyst
This report addresses the following key questions concerning the UK solar panels market:
- How has the UK solar panels market performed in recent years?
- How have the different types of solar panel deployment been developed over recent years? (roof-top, ground-mounted, etc.)
- How have changes in government policies shaped the development of the market?
- How have key players in the market performed in recent years?
- What is the likely impact of the proposed drastic cuts to FIT on the market and industry? How can companies survive these turbulent times?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.