Spirits: The Consumer - US - August 2010
In this two-part report on spirits, Mintel takes an in-depth consumer-centric view of the market. The market-centric view is covered in Mintel’s Spirits: The Market—U.S., September 2010. This report provides spirit makers and marketers a glimpse into not only the consumption trends, but also consumer behavior and attitudes toward spirits to help develop new products and design marketing strategies to reach the core consumer groups in the most effective way. The core themes explored in this report include, but are not limited to:
- Spirits consumption trends among adults, discussed by type of spirits—white spirits and dark spirits.
- How age, gender and income influence the consumption of different types of spirits
- How the current recession has impacted consumer behavior in purchasing spirits
- The effect different demographics have on the white and dark spirits market
- Consumer base for the leading brands in each of the spirits segments
- The attributes and marketing strategies that can help generate trial and adoption for new types and brands of spirits
- The best media choices to reach spirit drinkers
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.