Beauty Routines - Thai Consumer Market Report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Beauty Routines - Thai Consumer market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
Though information on beauty is typically spread digitally, beauty product penetration still lags, especially in rural areas. Simplicity, lower price points and mass distribution are key factors in winning the hearts of consumers
Urbanisation leads to a busier lifestyle, causing tension when it comes to prioritisation and multi-tasking. Finding the right moment and emphasising convenience can stimulate and enable beauty reapplication on the go without compromising consumers' other activities.
All reports purchased from the Mintel Store now come with free access to our COVID-19 Global Insights Hub, allowing you to understand how industries and consumer behaviour is changing worldwide.
What does the COVID-19 Global Insights Hub give you access to?
- Over 450 pieces of research (with more published each week) addressing markets across the globe.
- Discover how people in countries at different stages of the crisis are adjusting to the 'new normal'.
- Trending industries which have seen growth due to the changes in circumstance.
- Our latest consumer research surveys, allowing you to see customers views right now.
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Pongpera Mitradarmbidhaks, a leading analyst in the Beauty and Personal Care sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
Disrupt morning & night routines and capitalise on the new on-the-go beauty space. Pongpera Mitradarmbidhaks
Senior Beauty and Personal Care Analyst
Table of contents
Table of contents
- [Graph] Thailand: Facial care retail market spend per capita (US$), 2013-22
- [Graph] Beauty regimen expansion across APAC
global trends and how they are playing out in thailand
- [Graph] Leading SEAN markets: Beauty and personal care launches, Oct 2015-Sep 2019
- [Graph] Leading North- and Southeast Asian markets: Men's beauty and personal care launches, Oct 2015-Sep 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: beauty product launches carrying an on-the-go or convenience claim, Oct 2015-Sep 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Beauty product usage throughout the day
- [Graph] Thailand: Number of categories used throughout the day
- Chapter 1: The morning routine
- [Graph] Thailand: Beauty products used at home in the morning
- [Graph] Thailand: Beauty products used at home in the morning, by gender
- [Graph] Thailand: Beauty-enhancing products used by women in the morning
- [Graph] Thailand: Beauty enhancing products used by men in the morning
- [Graph] Thailand: Beauty product penetration gaps, by urban area
- [Graph] Thailand: Skincare and beauty shopping channels used, by area
- Chapter 2: The out-of-home routine
- [Graph] Thailand: Beauty products used at home in the morning, vs those used out of home
- [Graph] Thailand: Locations at which beauty products are reapplied, by subcategory
- [Graph] Thailand: Beauty products used at home in the morning, vs those used out of thehome
- Chapter 3: The night routine
- [Graph] Thailand: Beauty products used at home at night
- [Graph] Thailand: Facial skincare product formats used
- [Graph] Thailand: Skincare product formats used, by age
- [Graph] Global: Skincare launches, by emerging formats
- Who's innovating
- Global innovations
the boardroom checklist
About the report
This report will tell you which major trends are impacting your market and how it changes according to the different regions and demographics across Thailand. These trends are validated based on our proprietary and robust consumer data from our primary research. Our industry experts analyse the data and share recommendations to help you identify opportunities and make better decisions faster. You’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.