Ready Meals - Thai Consumer Market Report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Ready Meals - Thai Consumer market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
Urbanisation has transformed consumers' lifestyles and eating spaces. Consumers are increasingly time-pressured and require time-saving solutions. Home cooking has become a chore, dining out is too tiring, and therefore order-in and grab-and-go are on the rise, especially among younger demographics. Eating needs to be quick and easy, aiding the appeal of ready meals.
All reports purchased from the Mintel Store now come with free access to our COVID-19 Global Insights Hub, allowing you to understand how industries and consumer behaviour is changing worldwide.
What does the COVID-19 Global Insights Hub give you access to?
- Over 450 pieces of research (with more published each week) addressing markets across the globe.
- Discover how people in countries at different stages of the crisis are adjusting to the 'new normal'.
- Trending industries which have seen growth due to the changes in circumstance.
- Our latest consumer research surveys, allowing you to see customers views right now.
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Pimwadee Aguilar, a leading analyst in the Food & Drink sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
Meet growing competition by moving beyond convenience and developing better taste, freshness and nutrition credentials Pimwadee Aguilar
Associate Director Food & Drink
Table of contents
Table of contents
- Global trends and how they are playing out in Thailand
- Key trends impacting ready meals in Thailand
- [Graph] Thailand: Life expectancy for Thailand, 1969-2019
- [Graph] Thailand: "Taking care of my health is a top priority for me, July 2019
- Ready meal consumers
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of various types of meals in the last six months, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of ready meals, by age, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of ready meals by region, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of ready meals by working situation, August 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Usage of food delivery, by employment status, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of ready meals, by employment status, July 2019
- Eating occasions
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of ready meals during dinner, by area, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Ready meal consumption occasions, by age, July 2019
- Consumption drivers and barriers of ready meals
- [Graph] Thailand: Drivers to consumption of ready meals, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Barriers to ready meals consumption, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: "I preference of home-cooked meals over ready meals", by age, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Attributes of interest in ready meals, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Top 10 nutritional claims in ready meal launches, Jan 2017-Dec 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Top 5 attributes of interest in ready meals, by age, July 2019
- Opportunity 1: Shed the 'overly-processed' image with a make-over
- Opportunity 2: Rise above the competition with strong nutritional benefits
- [Graph] APAC: % launches of ready meals with "environmentally friendly package" claim, 2019
- Opportunity 3: Assist consumers with easier choices
- Opportunity 4: Open up evening and on-the-go consumption
- [Graph] APAC: Ready meal launches by storage type, Jan 2017-Dec 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Ready meal launches by storage type, Jan 2017-Dec 2019
- Who's innovating
- Global innovations
About the report
This report will tell you which major trends are impacting your market and how it changes according to the different regions and demographics across Thailand. These trends are validated based on our proprietary and robust consumer data from our primary research. Our industry experts analyse the data and share recommendations to help you identify opportunities and make better decisions faster. You’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.