Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the RTD Coffee & Tea - Thai Consumer market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
Health perceptions of RTD coffee and tea are let down by their sugar content. Though refreshment (53%) and taste (50%) are the most important attributes in RTD tea, consumers today are gravitating towards naturally functional propositions that will allow them to lead a healthier lifestyle. People are increasingly looking for drinks that provide new functional benefits both physically and mentally, and tea is in a perfect position to leverage from its health associations, eg antioxidant content
All reports purchased from the Mintel Store now come with free access to our COVID-19 Global Insights Hub, allowing you to understand how industries and consumer behaviour is changing worldwide.
What does the COVID-19 Global Insights Hub give you access to?
- Over 450 pieces of research (with more published each week) addressing markets across the globe.
- Discover how people in countries at different stages of the crisis are adjusting to the 'new normal'.
- Trending industries which have seen growth due to the changes in circumstance.
- Our latest consumer research surveys, allowing you to see customers views right now.
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Kornthanin Wichaijiranath, a leading analyst in the Food & Drink sector, his extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
RTD coffee and tea brands face pressure from health-conscious consumers. Going forward, they can make more of their inherent healthfulness and functional benefits. Kornthanin Wichaijiranath
Food & Drink Analyst
Table of contents
Table of contents
- Global trends and how they are playing out in Thailand
- Key drivers
- Who are RTD coffee and tea consumers?
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of RTD coffee and tea in the last three months, by gender, age and area, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of RTD coffee and tea, by frequency, July 2019
- When are RTD coffee and tea drinks consumed?
- [Graph] Thailand: When RTD coffee and tea are consumed in the last three months, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of RTD coffee when working/studying out of home, by income and region, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: When RTD coffee is consumed, by age groups, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: When RTD tea is consumed, by gender, age groups and income, July 2019
- Why do consumers drink RTD coffee and tea?
- [Graph] Thailand: RTD tea consumption drivers, by region, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: RTD coffee and tea consumption drivers, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Reasons for consumption of RTD tea, by gender, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Reasons for consumption of RTD coffee and tea, heavy users, July 2019
- What do RTD coffee and tea consumers want?
- [Graph] Thailand: 'Which of the following RTD coffee products would you be interested in trying?', July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: 'Which of the following RTD coffee products would you be interested in trying?', by type of RTD coffee user, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Preference for RTD coffee with plant milk, by gender, age and region, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: 'Which of the following types of ready-to-drink tea drinks would you be interested in trying?', July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Interest for 'low-sugar' RTD tea products, by gender, age and income, July 2019
- [Graph] APAC: Cold brew RTD coffee launches, as a % of all RTD coffee launches, Oct 2016-Sep 2019
- Who's innovating
- Global innovations
About the report
This report will tell you which major trends are impacting your market and how it changes according to the different regions and demographics across Thailand. These trends are validated based on our proprietary and robust consumer data from our primary research. Our industry experts analyse the data and share recommendations to help you identify opportunities and make better decisions faster. You’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.