Sports and Energy Drinks - Thai Consumer Market Report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Sports and Energy Drinks - Thai Consumer market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
Urbanisation has transformed consumers' lifestyles and eating spaces. Consumers are increasingly time-pressured and require time-saving solutions. Home cooking has become a chore, dining out is too tiring, and therefore order-in and grab-and-go are on the rise, especially among younger demographics. Eating needs to be quick and easy, aiding the appeal of ready meals.
All reports purchased from the Mintel Store now come with free access to our COVID-19 Global Insights Hub, allowing you to understand how industries and consumer behaviour is changing worldwide.
What does the COVID-19 Global Insights Hub give you access to?
- Over 450 pieces of research (with more published each week) addressing markets across the globe.
- Discover how people in countries at different stages of the crisis are adjusting to the 'new normal'.
- Trending industries which have seen growth due to the changes in circumstance.
- Our latest consumer research surveys, allowing you to see customers views right now.
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Kornthanin Wichaijiranath, a leading analyst in the Food & Drink sector, his extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
Consumer preferences are changing, and brands offering natural and healthy products will appeal. Beyond energy, mind and mood enhancement is the focus for the future Kornthanin Wichaijiranath
Food & Drink Analyst
Table of contents
Table of contents
- [Graph] Thailand: Top five claims based on sports and energy drinks launches, Oct 2018-Sep 2019
- Global trends and how they are playing out in Thailand
- [Graph] Global vs Thailand: Sports and energy drinks launches, % by functional brain & nervous system claim, Sep 2016-Aug 2019
- Key drivers
- Who are sports and energy drink consumers?
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of sports and energy drinks in the last 3 months, by gender and age group, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of sports and energy drinks by frequency, July 2019
- When are energy drinks consumed?
- [Graph] Thailand: 'When would you typically have an energy drink?', by age, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of energy drinks in the afternoon, by area and income, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: 'When would you typically have an energy drink?', by usage frequency, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Consumption of energy drinks in the morning, by area and income, July 2019
- Consumption drivers and barriers
- [Graph] Thailand: Reasons for consumption of energy drinks, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Reasons for consumption of energy drinks, heavy vs light users, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Interest in trying a greater range of sports and energy drinks flavours by gender, age and area, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: "A greater range of energy drink flavours would appeal to me", by gender, age and region, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: "I am interested in trying sports/energy drinks in different formats", by age and region, July 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Interest in low-sugar sports and energy drinks, by age, area and income, July 2019
- [Graph] Global versus Thailand: L/N/R sugar claims as a share of sports and energy drinks launches, Oct 2017-Sep 2019
- [Graph] Thailand: Sports and energy drinks launches, % by claim category, Sep 2016-Aug 2019
- [Graph] Global vs Thailand: Vitamin/mineral-fortified, brain and eye health claims as a share of sports and energy drinks launches, Oct 2017-Sep 2019
- Who's innovating
- Global innovations
About the report
This report will tell you which major trends are impacting your market and how it changes according to the different regions and demographics across Thailand. These trends are validated based on our proprietary and robust consumer data from our primary research. Our industry experts analyse the data and share recommendations to help you identify opportunities and make better decisions faster. You’ll quickly understand:
What They Want. Why They Want It.
New Ideas. New Products. New Potential.
What’s Shaping Demand – Today And Tomorrow.
Where The White Space Is. How To Make It Yours.