The Black Apparel and Footwear Consumer - US - January 2016
"The retail industry is highly competitive, and for each retailer to get its fair share of the pie, marketers will need to invest in the Black consumer market. Black consumers are more likely than the total population to keep up with fashions, and are very passionate about shopping."
- Tonya Roberts, Multicultural Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- Dressed to fit the role, Black consumers’ love of fashion makes them trendsetters
- Where are all of the Black people . . . in marketing and on the runway?
- Black consumers love to shop, but are less likely to shop online
- Finding exactly what they’re looking for can lead to frustration
For the purposes of this Report, Mintel has used the following definitions in the market size and forecast section of the report:
- Clothing and apparel for adults and children
- Footwear for adults and children.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.