The Hispanic Apparel and Footwear Consumer - US - November 2013
“Hispanics of all genders, age groups, and income levels are looking for ways to find more value when purchasing apparel and footwear. Yet individual segments of the Hispanic audience present unique opportunities for marketers trying to convince them to buy now. Hispanics who are young, with children, more affluent, or Spanish speaking can be marketed to in a way that meets their specific needs as well as their budget. And as their thriftiness recedes brands will be well-positioned to capitalize.”
– Susan Menke, Category Manager, Multicultural
Some questions answered in this report include:
- How can marketers keep over indexing Hispanics from cutting back?
- What about parents, a crucial demographic?
- Why do more affluent and Spanish-speaking niches also need attention?
Hispanics are a large and fast-growing population who spend more on apparel and footwear than non-Hispanics. Because the Hispanic population is a diverse group with a varied set of spending habits and attitudes about style/fashion, there is a tremendous opportunity for marketers who can meet the specific needs of these consumers.
Readers of this report will learn:
- Important demographics of the Hispanic consumer, including how varying levels of acculturation and income affect purchasing behavior.
- Where Hispanics buy apparel and footwear products and the types of products and services they are shopping for.
- The differences between Hispanic and non-Hispanic consumers’ attitudes toward personal appearance, fashion, and style.
- Hispanic attitudes toward the shopping experience.
- How and why Hispanic shopping behavior has changed in the past year, and the strategies that can help marketers stay relevant.
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.