The Italian Hotel Sector Market Report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the The Italian Hotel Sector market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Key points included
- Which are the main Italian hotel groups and what is the nature of their hotel portfolios?
- How extensive is the presence of foreign hotel chains in Italy and which are the main groups?
- What are some of the current major hotel development projects in Italy?
- What are the trends in terms of distribution channels for Italian hotels?
- What has been the recent trend in the performance of Italian hotels?
- How does the regulatory aspect impact hotel development in Italy?
- How has Italian hotel capacity evolved in recent years?
- How is Italian hotel capacity distributed by region?
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Jessica Kelly, a leading analyst in the Tourism sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
It is surprising that in a major hospitality and tourism market such as Italy, larger domestically controlled hotel groups have not emerged, especially given the inherent advantages of domestic operators in the country. There are 65 projects for upmarket hotels, with 9,612 rooms in the active pipeline in Italy. Foreign and domestic hotel groups are planning more luxury hotel development, especially in Italy’s southern regions.
Senior Tourism Analyst
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.