The Shopping Experience of Black Consumers - US - April 2014
“Black consumers shop a wide variety of stores – from Walmart to Barney’s New York. This is not a one-size-fits-all consumer. Marketers need to better understand the different consumer segments within the Black community and how each segment is unique and has different expectations when it comes to the shopping experience. While they are all on a hunt for the best bargain, the actual experience and the store’s understanding of cultural nuances is what keeps them coming back.”
– Tonya Roberts, Multicultural Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- What are their general attitudes toward shopping and spending?
- What are some of the types of stores they shop at for certain types of products?
- Aside from rational shopping triggers, what are some of the emotional reasons that compel Black consumers to buy what they buy?
- How receptive are Black consumers to shopping online? What are some of the things that appeal to them when they shop in-store?
- What are some promotions that are most effective at generating sales?
What you get
Why buy from us?
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.