The Time-Pressed Consumer - Brazil - June 2013
“The Brazilian population is feeling the impact of its country’s economic development in its daily routine, which is becoming increasingly filled with responsibilities and work. Working mothers are the most overloaded; they are meeting professional challenges, doing most of the housework, trying to care for the children, and have almost no leisure time for themselves, which is driving the demand for beauty and wellness products.”
– Sheila Salina, Senior Lifestyle Analyst
This study will answer the following questions:
- Which Brazilians are busiest right now? What are their consumption characteristics and main habits?
- How do Brazilians allocate their time in the daily routine? What are the main difficulties they face in the busy life brought about by Brazil’s economic development?
- How is the need to save time generating convenient eating and buying habits? What are these habits?
- To what extent is convenience being made a priority over health? Is it possible to align convenience with healthy factors?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.