Thermal Insulation - UK - September 2015
“Thermal insulation installers are increasingly adopting a multi measure approach, ranging from insulation through to heating, plumbing and renewables. Companies are also branching out from the retrofit market to different new build and commercial sectors. This strategy is designed to counteract volatility in the retro-fit sector caused by the stop-start nature of government funding schemes”
– Claudia Preedy - B2B analyst
This report answers the following key questions:
- What has been the Green Deal’s impact on the thermal insulation market? Will the market be affected by the government’s decision to axe the programme?
- Which sector is most affected by the scrapping of the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund?
- Could the lack of an ECO replacement post March 2017 lead to a funding gap in the short term?
- How has the industry responded to volatility in the retro-fit sector?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.