Toilet and Hard Surface Care - UK - May 2019
Covered in this report
This report examines the following markets:
- Multipurpose cleaners, including antibacterial cleaners
- Kitchen cleaners
- Floor cleaners
- Bathroom cleaners
- Shower cleaners
These products come in a number of formats, including sprays, mousses, creams, foams and disposable wipes. This report also examines the following product categories in regard to keeping toilets clean and fresh:
- Toilet cleaners, including liquids/gels and flushable toilet wipes
- In-bowl rim blocks and liquids/gels
- In-cistern blocks
- Implements, including disposable brushes and refills
- Bleaches, including thick and thin liquid bleaches and bleach sprays
- Disinfectants, including disinfectant liquids and sprays, and antiseptic disinfectant
“Consumers are showing an increasing interest in eco-friendly cleaning, and brands are responding to that in their product ranges. However, there is still room for development in this area, particularly as eco-friendly packaging looks set to become a condition of purchase rather than simply a demand. Brands introducing a premium element to their products have also seen success, suggesting that there is still room to target those who want superior products.”
– Hera Crossan, Research Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- Sustainable packaging on the rise as consumers look to reuse and refill
- Differentiating eco-friendly brands from eco-friendly products
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.