Travel and Tourism - Cyprus - May 2018
“The country’s maritime sector continues to be an important contributor to growth, as Cyprus is considered one of the most important international hubs for ship owning and management services, and Cyprus’ international ship register ranks third in the EU and is the tenth largest in the world. Tourism is also expected to continue to be a growth factor and we are taking measures to diversify our tourist product and develop niche markets such as agro, medical and sport tourism. The decision to establish casino resorts is also expected to create new investment opportunities.”
– Nicos Anastasiades, President of Cyprus
This report looks at the following areas:
- What are the main regions and tourism destinations in Cyprus?
- Who are Cyprus’s visitors and which source markets show potential for further growth?
- What are the new developments occurring in Cyprus’s tourism industry?
- What financial incentives are there for business investments?
- What strategy is Cyprus implementing to reach its goal of 6 million tourists by 2030?
- How would the tourism industry benefit from reunification of Cyprus’s Greek and Turkish regions?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.