Travel and Tourism - Zambia - August 2019
“With abundant iconic African wildlife living in a spectacular, watery landscape, Zambia has an enviable reputation as a good-value destination compared to its southern African nations; some say its flagship national park, South Luangwa, is one of the continent’s very best. Consequently, the country is taking big strides to take advantage of its natural and cultural highlights, aiming to position Zambia among the most visited holiday destinations in Africa, with tourism making a major contribution to the economic and social well-being of Zambian nationals.”
– Jessica Kelly, Senior Tourism Analyst
This report looks at the following areas:
- How many tourists visit Victoria Falls and Zambia’s national parks each year?
- Which is the largest group of inbound visitors to Zambia?
- Which are the major source markets from Africa and elsewhere in the world?
- Which is the most common mode of transport for international visitors to Zambia and what are the developments in the transport sector?
- What tourism developments are underway to support the Zambian government’s plan to diversify the economy?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.