UK Aerospace Industry market report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Aerospace Industry market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry and how fast are its rates of growth? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
- Will the UK's exit from the EU have an impact on the industry?
- How are oil prices affecting aircraft demand?
- Emerging markets represent both an opportunity and potential future threat to the UK aerospace industry and major suppliers
- The adoption of new techniques and technology are leading to changes in the design and manufacturing process
For the purposes of this report, the aerospace equipment industry includes both civil and military equipment.
- Complete aircraft
- Aircraft parts, including undercarriages, propellers, fuselages, hulls, wings, control levers and fuel tanks
- Aircraft engines
- Aircraft engine parts
- Spacecraft, including satellites and launch vehicles
- Repair and reconditioning of aircraft
- Other aerospace equipment, including ground flying trainers, aircraft launching gear, gliders, hang gliders, balloons and other non-powered aircraft
- ADT Fire & Security
- ASSA Abloy
- Chubb Systems
- G4S Technology
- Hanwha Techwin
- Schneider Electric
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Lewis Cone, a leading analyst in the B2B sector, his extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
The vote to leave the EU could weaken the UK’s standing in the industry over time, with some industry executives admitting that it will force them to work harder to win new business. However, it must be remembered that ‘Brexit’ also has the potential to open up new markets not restricted by EU agreements.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.