UK Bridging Loans market report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Bridging Loans market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry and how fast are its rates of growth? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
This report will explore the following key issues regarding the bridging loans industry in the UK:
- What are the key determinants driving the bridging loans industry?
- Was the market affected by the result of the EU referendum? How has it responded?
- Has regulation restricted industry development?
- Can the sector withstand competition from other lenders in the years ahead?
- What does the future hold for bridging finance?
This report segments the market by the following sectors:
- 2nd Charge
An alternative segmentation into loan purpose is also provided:
- Bridging Purpose
- Auction Purchase
- Business Purposes
- Mortgage Delays
Mintel's B2B reports provide company profiles and analysis on the major players of the market:
- Alternative Bridging Corporation
- Amicus Finance (formerly Capital Bridging Finance)
- Boost Capital (formerly Business Financial Services (UK)
- Commercial Acceptances
- Fortwell Capital (formerly Omni Capital Partners)
- Goldentree Financial Services
- Hope Capital
- MT Finance
- Oblix Capital
- Octopus Property (formerly known as Dragonfly Property Finance)
- Shawbrook Bank
- Together Commercial Finance Ltd (formerly Lancashire Mortgage Corporation)
- United Trust Bank
- West One Loans
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Lewis Cone, a leading analyst in the Financial Services sector, his extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
Despite increased regulation, the industry has had many new entrants over the last two years. However, bridgers must be wary of there being a greater amount of funds available to borrowers than the number who actually need them.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.