UK Estate Agents market report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Estate Agents market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
For the purposes of this report, Mintel has used the following definitions:
- Real estate: property consisting of land or buildings.
- Estate agent: a person whose job involves selling and renting out buildings and land for clients.
- Lettings: the action of renting out a property.
- Surveying: method of making surveys of land.
- Residential real estate: a building that is used as a dwelling, incorporating both houses and flats.
- Rental yield: a numerical representation received compared to the value of a property or mortgage.
- Commercial real estate: any non-residential property used for commercial purposes, such as stores, malls, office buildings and industrial parks.
- Conveyancing: the legal process concerned with the preparation of documents for the conveyance of property; frequently offered by estate agencies.
- Commercial estate agents
- Residential estate agents
- Connells Ltd
- Countrywide Plc
- Foxtons Ltd
- Purplebricks Group Plc
- Rightmove Plc
- Zoopla Plc
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Marco Amasanti, a leading analyst in the B2B sector, his extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
The market continued to record growth in 2018 amid challenging conditions, namely uncertainty related to Brexit, ongoing undersupply and flat residential sales. Looking forward, the market is set to face continued uncertainty as the UK looks to formalise its exit from the EU. Future prosperity remains subject to the manner in which negotiations proceed, and the impact of this on the business landscape and household finances.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.