UK Fleet Services market report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Fleet Services market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Covered in this report
For the purposes of this report, Mintel has used the following definitions:
- Fleet cars — vehicles used by companies operating a fleet of 25 or more cars, including dealer demonstrators and Motability sales (a government-sponsored leasing operation for disabled people)
- Business cars — vehicles operated by small businesses operating between one and 24 cars. With such a high level of industry fragmentation, it is not possible to review all fleet service providers in a report of this type. This report is not a directory of industry participants. The company profiles include a selection of operators rather than necessarily all the largest industry participants
- New fleet registrations
- Alternatively fuelled vehicles
- Employment levels hit a record high
- Influence of fuel pricing
- ALD Automotive
- Lex Autolease
- Mercedes Benz Financial Services
- Ogilvie Fleet
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Marco Amasanti, a leading analyst in the B2B sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
The fleet services market maintained growth in 2018 as it again overcame Brexit headwinds and wider turmoil in the automotive industry. However, uncertainty continues to suppress potential fleet demand given the drop in business confidence and the subsequent delay on investments. Fleet providers remain dynamic in the face of this fast-changing marketplace, but looking forward it remains unclear what Brexit could mean for the industry. Despite this, Mintel forecasts the market to maintain its resilience in the coming years.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.