UK House Building market report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the House Building market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry and how fast are its rates of growth? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Key areas covered
- What have been the core drivers of growth in the housebuilding market over the past year?
- How has Brexit impacted the market and the consumer base since the June 2016 referendum?
- What role has the Help to Buy scheme had in the housebuilding industry?
- How has the industry and the government looked to combat the housing crisis over the past year?
- What does the future look like for the housebuilding industry?
- New housebuilding starts - private, housing, local
- New housebuilding completions - private, housing, local
- New build dwelling completions by house & flat
- UK public and private construction output by nation
- Barratt Developments
- Berkeley Group
- Bovis Homes Group
- Crest Nicholson Holdings
- Galliford Try
- Naylor Wimpey
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Marco Amasanti, a leading analyst in the B2B sector, his extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
The housebuilding industry maintained stability over the past year despite wider Brexit volatility; with buoyancy driven by ongoing disparities between demand and supply, record low interest rates and the ongoing importance of Help to Buy initiatives
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.