UK Residential Care for the Elderly market report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Residential Care for the Elderly market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry and how fast are its rates of growth? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
Key areas covered
- What are the key determinants driving the residential care industry?
- Was the market affected by the financial crisis and how has it recovered since? Has there been any structural changes as a consequence?
- How has the government influenced and shaped the development of care homes?
- What are the key issues the industry needs to address to fully benefit from any favourable market conditions and future trends?
- What does the future hold for the UK’s residential care industry?
- Homes with Nursing
- Sheltered Housing
- Local Authority
- Local Authority
- Abbeyfield Society
- Anchor Trust
- Avante Care and Support (formerly Avante Partnership)
- Barchester Healthcare
- Bupa Care Homes (CFG)
- Care UK
- Four Seasons Health Care
- Future Life Group (formerly known as Embrace)
- Housing & Care 21
- Methodist Homes
- Minster Care Group
- Priory Group
- Sanctuary Care
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Lewis Cone, a leading analyst in the B2B sector, his extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
Higher quality and cost-effective health and social care could be achieved if the NHS and care home operators communicate and engage in discussions on how to improve both health and social care.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.