UK Retail Briefing - March 2014
Each month Mintel’s UK Retail Briefing concentrates on a particular sector or market. This month’s focus is on furniture and DIY retailing.
This sector focus includes:
- Month-by-month growth of DIY and furniture retailers' sales, January 2012-January 2014, and the impact of the Help to Buy scheme
- Consumer spending on key furniture, DIY and home goods spending in 2013
- Consumer Tracker data on activities carried out on the home and planned for the near future with analysis by age and socio-economic group
- We also include an Analyst's Comment looking at whether the latest high profile price campaigns at the major grocers really represent additional savings.
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.