University Foodservice - US - February 2012
The face of university foodservice is changing as managed service and self-service providers raise the bar to meet the demands of an increasingly diverse student body, and one that has come to expect a higher level of service than generations past. This has created a challenging marketplace of increased competition, both on campus and off campus. This report provides valuable insight on the state of university foodservice, including:
- How the most popular campus dining programs are tailoring programs for individual campus needs
- The importance of adapting to the campus “community”
- How traditional marketing efforts need to be adjusted to reflect the unique campus environment
- The similarities and differences of managed service and self-service providers, with examples highlighting how industry leaders are appealing to customers and clients
- The “who’s, where’s, when’s, and how’s” of students’ dining habits
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.