US Small Kitchen Appliances market report
Everything you need to make the right decisions
Providing the most comprehensive and up-to-date information and analysis of the Small Kitchen Appliances market, and the behaviours, preferences and habits of the consumer.
Mintel has the answers you’re looking for
What are the key challenges facing the industry and how fast are its rates of growth? Who is the consumer and what do they want? Where are the opportunities, where are the risks and what lies ahead?
This Report covers small kitchen appliances, including electrical appliances for cooking, food preparation, and beverage making. For the purpose of this Report, Mintel has segmented the small kitchen appliance market as follows:
- Small cooking appliances – products designed for tabletop cooking, heating, or reheating food including toasters/toaster ovens, deep fryers, slow cookers, roaster ovens, tabletop convection ovens, indoor grills, electric griddles and skillets, rice cookers, electric pressure cookers, popcorn makers, treat makers. Microwave ovens are excluded.
- Food preparation appliances – appliances used to prepare food prior to cooking or in lieu of cooking including food processors, stand mixers, blenders, choppers, and electric knife sharpeners.
- Beverage-making appliances – products used to make beverages including drip coffeemakers, single-serve and espresso coffeemakers, electric kettles, juice extractors, and citrus juicers. Carbonated beverage makers are excluded from the market size but are discussed in The Consumer section. Non-electric coffeemakers, such as stovetop espresso/ cappuccino makers are excluded and not covered in The Consumer – What You Need to Know section.
- This Report includes sales to consumers for household use and excludes products used in commercial/foodservice settings.
Expert analysis from a specialist in the field
Written by Rebecca Cullen, a leading analyst in the Household Care sector, her extensive knowledge delivers in-depth commentary and analysis to highlight current trends and add expert context to the numbers.
The small kitchen appliance market has grown from the year prior. Fluctuating sales within the beverage making appliance segment tempered market growth, though there are opportunities to accelerate the market. Leveraging media channels to showcase the newest models or features could help educate consumers on the increased value and convenience these appliances provide.
Household Care Analyst
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.