Wildlife Refuge Tourism & Market Differentiation - International - May 2019
Covered in this report
This report is an investigation concerned with two key parameters, tourism in wildlife refuges and differentiation of those tourism markets, and will therefore look at the following:
- What are the terminologies and related tourism niches, their definitions and descriptions, that provide an overview of wildlife refuge tourism in a sustainable tourism context?
- What are the key assessments and trends that can be drawn from analyses of three select national tourism markets that are significantly reliant on tourism in wildlife refuges and that are at differing stages in their market differentiation journey?
- Through examination and assessment of the key market trends impacting wildlife refuge tourism, what are the significant influences, the key driving factors, how the market has evolved and what are the characteristics of signal relevance driving the emergence of differentiation to its position as the key strategy for the marketing of sustainable wildlife tourism markets?
- Looking at the future of sustainable tourism in wildlife refuges, what will be some of the chief issues, trends and matters of importance?
“Today, the most productive trend in the marketing of sustainable tourism is differentiation, most especially when it is based on innovations in environmental sustainability and conservation.”
– Jessica Kelly, Senior Tourism Analyst
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.