Wine - China - November 2013
“The increasing importance of individual consumption in the retail market fuels growth in wine in China, yet, per capita volume is still low compared to top wine consuming nations, signalling the need to boost consumption frequency and foster wine drinking habits among mass consumers.”
– Can Huang – Senior Research Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- Where does the future growth potential exist in the China wine market? How can wine companies grasp these potentials?
- Where do Chinese consumers drink wine? Is there any opportunity to encourage wine drinking on more occasions?
- Does the boom in online shopping shed some light on wine sales? Do Chinese consumers behave differently between making online and offline purchases? What is the trend for future online wine distribution?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.