Women's Fashion Lifestyles - UK - May 2012
“With consumers’ disposable incomes under constant pressure, almost half of women are mainly buying clothes which are on sale or special offer. With competition rife in the women’s fashion market, retailers need to differentiate themselves from the pack for reasons other than slashing prices, in order to maintain their margins. There is scope for retailers to focus on adding extra value to their offering in terms of the retail experience to spur the market forward.”
– Emma Clifford, Fashion and Clothing Analyst
Some questions answered in this report include:
- Are young women continuing to drive the performance of the fashion market?
- What are women looking for when buying new clothing?
- Are older women still being ignored on the high street?
- How is technology impacting upon the women’s fashion market?
- How can retailers make finding the right fit easier?
- What added value opportunities are there in the women’s fashion market?
What you get
This market report provides in-depth analysis and insight supported by a range of data. At the same time, introductory and top-level content is provided to give you an overview of the issues covered.
Mintel provides a range of market information, frequently through the category level, including market size and forecasting, complete with market drivers that illustrate the forces that shape a category or market.
Mintel's proprietary consumer research provides our analysts with the attitudinal and behavioral data used to provide valuable insight to topical issues.
Mintel provides overviews of the top brands and manufacturers, and uses consumer research to explore attitudes and reactions to brands, as well as insight into what will resonate with consumers.
Market reports provide appendices of data to support the research and insight produced. Our tables of data are easily manipulated and downloadable to support your research needs and covers factors from consumer attitudes to market forecasts.
* This is a sample representation of the report layout and does not reflect the research included in this report.
Why buy from us?
Our reports will provide you with market data, consumer research and competitive intelligence to succeed in your market.
Buy now and you'll have instant access to the information you need to make the right decisions.
Find out what's next in the markets that matter to you: where opportunities lie and what challenges you will face.
A business Superbrand, Mintel is a source you can trust. We have been defining and refining the Market Intelligence mix since 1972.